Why Child Study Center?
We are all about getting results.
Our world-class clinicians and highly-trained staff in each Department are dedicated to that mission. For over 50 years, the Child Study Center has served children and families facing challenges like autism, ADHD, behavior disorders, and learning disabilities. We are proud to stand as as one of the leading institutions for diagnosis, therapy and quality care that helps each child reach their full potential and share the love of their family who has longed to see them smile, laugh and play.
- Your child is treated by subspecialty-trained pediatricians and world-class clinicians.
- Every diagnosis, therapy, and intervention used is scientifically proven and evidence based.
- Most children we see have complex cases and are grappling with more than one condition.
- We are one of the only centers in the nation offering multiple services under one roof.
- We are leading the way in Neurodevelopmental pediatrics and are the only place in Tarrant County with this subspecialty of care.
- Each treatment plan is highly individualized and tailored to meet each child's unique needs.